General Terms & Conditions
- 1. Order
- Purchase order is to be made with specification of goods, quantity and payment by Buyer through this web site followed by its acceptance by Seller, which shall be subject to following teｒms
- 2. Stock
- Some goods are available based on prior sale and are subject to Seller's reconfirmation. If the goods specified and ordered by buyer are not available for sale, order has not been concluded and Buyer is to specify and order alternate goods.
- 3. Shipment
- Shipment is carried out by courier on DDU basis. However, air shipment or ocean shipment shall be also taken place if it's found to be necessary to Seller's discretion.
- 4. Insurance
- 5. Packing & Marking
- Packing and marking shall be Seller's option.
- 6. Inspection
- Seller shall, before shipment, make inspection of the goods in respect of merchandise if there is anybreakage in the quality and shortage in the quantity. Unless otherwize arranged, the inspectionby Seller shall be final in all respects regarding the merchandise.
- 7. Cancellation
- Cancellation of purchase order is acceptable only if the goods already specified and ordered are not available.
- 8. Patent
- Buyer shall hold Seller harmless from liability, loss ore expense in connection with any alleged infringement with regard to any patent, trademark, copyright, design pattern, etc., in any country.
- 9. Claim
- Buyer's claim of whatever nature arising under the purchase shall be notified to Seller in writing within 14 days after arrival of the goods at the destination specified in the courier tracking slip, airwaybill, or bill of lading. In no even shall Seller be liable for prospective profits, special, indirect or consequential damages. Seller's liability shall not be in excess of invoice amount of the goods.
- 10. Force Majeure
- In the event of act of god, government orders or restraints, war or warlike conditions, blockage, hostilities, revolution, strikes, lockout, civil commotions, fire, flood, epidemics, breakdown or accident or course of preparation or transportation of the goods, or of any other occurrence beyond Seller's control, seller shall not be liable for non-delivery or delay in performance of the
contract caused directly or indirectly thereby, in which case Buyer shall accept the delayed shipment or the cancellation of all or any part of the contract.
- 11. Arbitration
- All disputes, controversies, or differences which may arise between the parties hereto, out of or in relation rules of the Japan commercial arbitration association. The award rendered by the aibitrator shall be final and binding upon both parties.
- 12. Trade Terms
- All trade terms provided in the cotract shall be interpreted in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the Japan commercial arbitration association. The award rendered by the
arbitrator shall be final and final and biding upon toth parties.
- 13. Governing Law
- The contact shall be governed as to all matter, including validity, construction and performance by and under the laws of Japan.